Calcium Slayer and Flush represent a breakthrough in the cleaning of rubber offset printing rollers. A powerful two-step roller cleaning system, they are non-hazardous organic compounds that are safe for the user and the environment. Please review SDS sheets and directions thoroughly before using Calcium Slayer and Flush. Safe and effective is no longer heresy.
Please review safety guidelines in the Safety Data Sheets before using the Calcium Slayer & Flush Products.
As with any liquid pressroom products, safety glasses and gloves are recommended for personal safety.
Follow directions as prescribed. If left on metal surfaces for extended periods, products may discolor metal. If spills occur, wipe down and rinse metal surfaces with clean water.
● More consistent ink & water balance
● Reduces ink roller stripping
● Better ink transfer in ink train
● Extended roller and blanket life
● Reduces roller hardening
● Reduced pH and conductivity drifts
● Improved ink drying time
● Reduces start – up waste and color drifts
● Reduces picture framing on blankets
● Reduces excessive foaming of fountain solutions
● No VOC’s
● No chemical fumes
● Non- hazardous
● Non – flammable