Paper holder end cap

Press Parts
(Code: PP3657)
Paper holder end cap
£ 6.50(7.80 €)
This end cap is used on the cylinder valve unit which traps the paper on the feedboard, they can be found on multiple Speedmaster presses. During operation it is common for the plastic cap to split and fall off which results in damage to the paper, feedboard and piston shaft.
Heidelberg equivalent for the valve is M2.184.1071.
Related Items